- What is liposculpture?
- What is lipo filling (fat transfer?)
- Why do people want liposculpture?
- How much fat can be removed?
- Will I lose weight?
- How is liposculpture performed?
- How long will the procedure take?
- What can I expect after the operation?
- When can I resume my daily activities?
- When will I see the results of my liposculpture?
- What are the possible side effects of liposculpture?
- Liposculpting photo gallery
Liposculpture removes fat deposits through thin metal tubes or cannulae using tiny entry incisions. Our doctors use a special syringe or a mechanical suction pump to create a negative pressure to suck out fat from the areas to be improved. The procedure is carried out under local anaesthesia, via the infusion of an anaesthetic solution under the skin (this is the tumescent technique). If required, and most often, a sedative is given to enhance patient comfort.
Schedule a liposculpture consultation at one of our office locations. Currently we reside at the University of Miami Hospital or at Spa fiftyseven by Sunset Place in South Miami.